How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20397
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now

Hi my name is***** am 22 and suffer from premature ejaculation

This answer was rated:

Hi my name is***** am 22 and suffer from premature ejaculation I is there anything that I can do too prevent this.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
How long have you had this problem?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

don't know really have it a long time now couple of years

There are several treatment options for premature ejaculation (PE). The medications you can take are one of several selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), such as sertraline (Zoloft), paroxetine (Paxil) or fluoxetine (Prozac), and dapoxetine to help delay ejaculation. These have to be prescribed by a doctor.
Topical anesthetic creams containing lidocaine or prilocaine dull the sensation on the penis to help delay ejaculation. Applied a short time before intercourse, these creams are wiped off when your penis has lost enough sensation to help you delay ejaculation. The medication I use most for my patient is called 4% Lidocaine cream. You can buy this on the internet at sites like if you do a search for it. Hope this helps and please ask any other questions you may have.
Dr. Y. and other Urology Specialists are ready to help you