How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20397
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now

I was working in the middle east for awhile got a bad heat

This answer was rated:

I was working in the middle east for awhile got a bad heat rash in my groin which took a long time to cure after creams and antibiotic, but the the tip off my penis and skin around got sore from being wet it seemed to go away but is back again
What can I do to cure this up ? An not in the middle east now
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
Are you diabetic?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No not diabetic

Without being able to examine you, I can't be sure what cream you need. But it sounds like he may have a condition called balanitis. Typically, we would prescribe a steroid cream called bit of Methasone for this. I would recommend that you get into see a urologist for examination to see if you would be a candidate for this medication. This is only available by prescription. Hope this helps.
Dr. Y. and other Urology Specialists are ready to help you