How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20397
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now

Dr. infact I want your advice but you are very costly,

This answer was rated:

Hi Dr. infact I want your advice but you are very costly,
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
How much length have you lost?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am supposed to ask you 5 questions, I asked you 2 questions I got the answer of first question where is the answer for my second question?

Unfortunately, there's nothing that can be done to regain all the length that you have lost. However, your urologist can't prescribe a vacuum penis pump to try to give you a way to perform physical therapy on the penis to stretch the scar tissue out to give you a bit of size back. There's no great dated that shows this actually works, but most men that I have performed this physical therapy exercise do say that they are able to gain some length. You should discuss this with your urologist.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dr, Thanks for your advice and this would be the last question I want to ask, that, is there any thing would be helpful to get rid of little pain like oral application of oil or ointment to the affected area.

No. Topical medications won't help. The best thing to take is ibuprofen to help decrease the inflammation that is causing the pain.
Dr. Y. and other Urology Specialists are ready to help you