Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I have discolouration on the underside of my penis, it

Hi, i have discolouration on the underside of my penis, it almost looks like a bruise or burst blood vessel, ive abstained from anything sexual for over 10 days now and it's not changed, is not painful and i don't exhibit any other issues or symptoms, it's just playing on my mind that this has appeared and won't go away. Can you assist please?
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
Yes, please post a photo so I can see what you are referring to. Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If this just appear, it is possible this may be a fungal infection. I would recommend that you get into see your primary doctor for an examination . It's possible that you may need to be placed on a course of an antifungal to treat this. Hope this helps.