How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20397
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now

What is happening when i pass water through my penis, yet it

This answer was rated:

What is happening when i pass water through my penis, yet it leaks through my bottom onto the cheeks of my bottom? "
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
Have you had any surgery or radiation to the pelvis?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No surgery or anything like that. I have occasionally pain in both lower and middle back. I am urinating around every 20-30 minutes and sometimes i have the urge to go but can't do anything. My GP has prescribed me Furosemide water tablets as my feet tend to swell up and my ankles. I am 68yrs old and am also diabetic.

These symptoms are highly suspicious for an abnormal connection between the bladder and the rectum called a fistula. This can be from a condition such as diverticulitis or Crohn's disease. You need to get in to see a surgeon and urologist for a CT scan and a camera test of the ladder called cystoscopy to determine if you have this connection that would need surgical repair. Hope this helps.
Dr. Y. and other Urology Specialists are ready to help you