Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I have had uti symptoms every 2weeks last 3months.

I have had uti symptoms every 2weeks for the last 3months. Doctor has sent away 3 samples for analysis and they are all clear. What might be causing this? I am usually in agony for 5 days, then ok for 5 days and it starts all over. Drinking lots of water makes me in more pain, drinking just enough to get by helps more. Any ideas?
Can you describe your symptoms better to me?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Burning pain/ sore around vagina, hot feeling urine, desperate to go after 20mins, not much urine coming out, pressure pain around pubic bone...but no temp or tummy pain, only a little back ache, but i do have arthritis?! Leaking urine of I try to wait.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry images from another question have apppeared on here...this is just a uti question.

These are all symptoms of bladder spasms from an overactive bladder. You need to get in to see your doctor or a urologist for an exam and they should consider starting you on a medicine such as oxybutynin to stop the spasms. This is a common condition in women and very treatable with these medications. Hope this helps.