How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 58762
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

One of the tubes leading from my kidney is malformed I have

Customer Question

one of the tubes leading from my kidney is malformed I have constant cistitus could this be the cause and can an operation put it right. I was born with this
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Thank you,
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for this questionWhat have you tried for the cystitis?do you just take antibiotics all the time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Still looking for an answer to my question Have had to take antibiotics some times but I have tried to use things like cranberry and water. P Menezes
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
I think this is absolutely realted to the need to see a urologist. have you?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)
If you have more questions, just reply