How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20398
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now

I have a swelling in my back passage what is it ?

This answer was rated:

I have a swelling in my back passage what is it ?
Is the swelling in your rectum?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes,just inside,no pain just a little sore.
This is most likely either a hemorrhoid or an infected fluid collection called an abscess. You need to see a doctor for an exam to determine what you have. Hemorrhoids may require a cream to get rid of them. If it is an abscess, it will require surgical drainage. Hope this helps.
Dr. Y. and other Urology Specialists are ready to help you