How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20397
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now

I have some small white patches on the head of my penis.

This answer was rated:

Hi. I have some small white patches on the head of my penis. They vary in size, are flat, do not hurt or cause irritation and they seem to be more prominent at different times. I have had them for some months now and have assumed they are some skin related issue. Can you help to confirm please.
Yes. Please post a photo of the area
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please see attached. It looks a little worse in the photo. They are on both sides but mainly on side in photo.
This looks like a fungal infection. You need to see a urologist for an exam and a prescription of a topical antifungal like nystatin or Clotrimazole to help this go away. Hope this helps.
Dr. Y. and other Urology Specialists are ready to help you