Dr. David
Dr. David, Physician Experienced in Urology
Experience:  Board Certified Physician with extensive experience in Urology
41363181
Urology

Answer me that what should I do my question is that when

ever I do sex with... Show More
ever I do sex with my girl friend when I just put inside my dick in her I come with in 2 min this is 1 question and my 2nd question is that when I do only only 1 sex that which I come in 2 min 2nd times my dick didn't woke up again for long long time it take 8 or 9 hour to stand up my dick again or some it take whole one day stand up so iam very very upset that after only 1 sex why my dick goes to sleep for long long time please answer me what I should I do please iam waiting for you are answer
Show Less

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

it sounds like you are suffering from premature ejaculation

there are some exercises you can do to help you last longer during sex

are you able to masturbate on your own?

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/premature-ejaculation/diagnosis-treatment/treatment/txc-20264211

you should read this.

there is a pause, squeeze technique which can help.

the second part of your question is about recovery time.

different people can have different recovery time periods.

as we all get older, our recovery times can get longer.

lack of exercise, obesity, poor diet, lack of sleep, dehydration, not drinking enough water can all affect recovery time

let me know if you have questions.

Customer reply replied 7 months ago.
Hi I will be next year 35 year old and yes when I was young I used to many times my hand and watch sex movies now from last 4 years I have girlfriend so every time she fight with me and upset coz 1st it takes only 2 min when I put in her and I become finished after that my dick didn't stand up for long long time so it make so much upset so tell me what should I do that it should stand up quickly and also at least 15 min it long when I put inside during sex any thing please help me

you can try using a condom which can help decrease the sensation on your penis and help you last longer during sex.

you can also try some numbing creams and numbing sprays which can help numb up your penis and help you last longer during sex

you can also try these exercises when you masturbate.

Customer reply replied 7 months ago.
I did all of these kind of things alot but didn't work to be honest with 2 min every time comeing and than it goes to sleep my dick and than woke up next day just i do only 1 sex during whole night than nothing

what is your height and weight?

you may benefit from seeing a doctor and getting blood testing to check your testosterone levels.

Customer reply replied 7 months ago.
My hight is 6.2 and weight is from long long time 90 always

avoiding alcohol, eating more protein, and less carbohydrates, exercising regularly can help

if you have bad anxiety symptoms, bad anxiety symptoms can negatively affect your erections as well.

Customer reply replied 7 months ago.
I didn't do any alcohol in my life and i eat meat and heavy food always and fruits and juice and vetimen d tablet also but nothing happen I do swimming and walking

heavy foods sounds like it is fattening

you should eat whole fruit instead of juices which is basically sugar

you can see your doctor and ask for blood testing to check your testosterone levels.

you should try those exercises I mentioned to you.

Customer reply replied 7 months ago.
Ok I have to see my doctor thanks alot

let me know if you have other questions.
if done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback
you may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area
you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions
here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Customer reply replied 7 months ago.
How to do that I mean rating