How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Uzair Your Own Question
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 10088
Experience:  MBBS. FCPS (R) General Surgery and Traumatology. 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr Uzair is online now

I have been diagnosed with a chronic prostatitus (three year

This answer was rated:

Hi, I have been diagnosed with a chronic prostatitus (three year So) I have been treated with antibiotics (flagyl, ciprofloxacin) the prostatitus is gone on the scan but I still have pain in my penis. I had a cystoscopy that showed no scarring. Not sure what to do now as all therapeutic avenues seem to have been pursued. Aside from pain management with NSAIDs not sure what else there is for me.Thanks for your input

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

The best advise for you at this stage is to see a pain physician for thorough examination and he can offer you a nerve block to make the nerve numb with alcohol injection which can alleviate your pain.As, you have already tried many things i want you to see a pain physician and discuss about nerve block.

Hope this helps.
​Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Dr Uzair and other Urology Specialists are ready to help you