Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I have a stoma bag for urine bladder taken out in 1999 for

Customer Question

hi,i have a stoma bag for urine bladder taken out in 1999 for in contience.
i still have a uretha in the penis .i still get the feeling want to pass water.im a man of 51.
water leaks out i dont feel it happen just feel the dampness it doesnt smell of urine & there is no leaking around the stoma bag area.& also get sharp pains in penis too.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 4 months ago.

Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

What is your question regarding this?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
hi im getting sharp pains in the penis & they come & go.i get feeling want to pass water & i dont have a bladder
also water comes out of the penis & i dont feel it coming out just notice wet its not urine as dont smell.dont know what this is.with thanks.

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

I will opt out of this question and allow another expert to advise you regarding this. Please wait for another expert to reply.