wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

My wife suffering with painless blood in urine since last

Customer Question

My wife suffering with painless blood in urine since last one month, we had been to Kings College referred by our GP. They had done cystoscopy and declared no bladder cancer but observed inactive bleeding in bladder to as advised by then we have undergone CT urogram nuclear medicine. While we are waiting for reports to come yesterday received another letter from Kings College to undergone one more CT urogram. This process really making us panic to understand whats going on? so far we are assuming it would be just stone in kidney.Can someone please explain what are the possibilities around advising CT twice? Anything to panic?
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I forgot to mention her age she is just 29 years old..
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 5 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 5 months ago.

This is nothing to worry about.

Perhaps the first CT urogram didn't turn, she moved, or they want to look at something in closer detail.

The desire for a repeat CT means nothing bad at all....

So. Don't worry

Make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you..But still am worried what would be expected defect?
She is fine with no pain, no nausea, no abdomen or back pain, no loss in weight etc..But still there is a blood in urine. ...What could be other possibilities? Any IGA?Please adviseThanks
Srini
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 5 months ago.

Srini,

You, really, need to calm down and stop putting the cart before the horse.

There is nothing to worry about....they just want to do one more CT to get more data.

It does not mean anything....other then they want to do the test again....

Everything you are worried about right now is made up in your mind. Relax. Get the repeat CT urogram. Find out the results and then deal with them.

You will just drive yourself and everyone around you nuts trying to worry about a future that you can not predict nor change.

I hope this make sense to you.

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you can please give me the top rating in all areas. It has been a pleasure to assist you today.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS