Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS. FCPS (R) General Surgery and Traumatology. 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I am 18 years old guy and I am still. Also I am smoking and

Hi I am 18 years old guy and I am still virgin. Also I am smoking and used to masturbate every single day more than once. However, I tryed to have sex already two times and both times I failed and I really dont know what to do as it is stressing me out. All the time we starting to kiss and take our clouths off my penis is hard, but when i try to put it in, it just get soft. Is it can be coused of my overmasturbation or smoking? I really dont understand. Also i noticed that if i would go without candom i think it would be okey but when i put it on I just loose it straight away.Please help me!
Mykolas

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

If this were organic erectile dysfunction associated with smoking then you would not have an erection to start with.

Masturbation does not affect erections.

The fact that you are able to have an erection and not able to maintain it points to the fact that this is inorganic erectile dysfunction which is most commonly associated with stress, anxiety and performance anxiety. This kind of erection loss can also be due to a failure of physical attraction towards the partner.

I will suggest that if you are seriously thinking about a resolution to this that you seek a counseling session with a sex therapist. This kind of erectile dysfunction can be treated effectively and without medical therapy.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
However, how should i treat that without going to doctor? As i dont really have much stress in my life and everything is so far good. The only issue is this problem. I even excersise every day. What else should I try?

You could try reading up on performance anxiety and inorganic erectile dysfunction through online resources. That might help some. However, there is no substitute for a doctor's visit and I highly recommend going to the doctor to resolve this.