Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS. FCPS (R) General Surgery and Traumatology. 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I am wanting to gwt a piercing closed up how would i go

Hello i am wanting to gwt a piercing closed up how would i go about this and how much would it cost thanks?

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

You need to see a plastic surgeon for this but cost varies according to area, hospital, and surgeon. Average cost is between 200 to 400 per ear.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello sorry i didnt say it is a piercing in my penis
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello ?

Thanks for the reply.

Still, the answer remains the same you need to see a plastic surgeon.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
How much would i be looking at to get this closed up as it would be verry simple for them to do also is this somthing that you could help me get a appointment set up?

It can take about 100 to 300 dollars and unfortunately we can not set an appointment for you from here you need to do that in your area yourself.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok so i would just ring up a surgery right ?

Yes, that is correct, they will guide you further.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Also i forgot to ask ruffley how long would i take to do and would you be asleep or nummed up ?

It can take about 10 to 50 minutes and local area is numbed. It is a day procedure, you can go home immediately.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Last question this may sound stupid but there wont be a loss of feeling if this is done also will they we able to make it like fully closed up like if was before?

Yes, it can be closed fully and you will be awake but that area would be numb for one hour or so and then gets back to normal.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Great thank you you have been a great help much appriciated

My pleasure.

Best wishes.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
thank you