Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I suffer from terrible tenderness / soreness of the foreskin

Customer Question

I suffer from terrible tenderness / soreness of the foreskin (only). It seems to be worse when it is wet / moist. Sometimes it appears as though there may be a very small ulcer appearing when it is at it's worst.
Soap and other fragrancies or just plain water dont seem to cure it, nor the use of hydrocortisone creams. What do you suggest to relieve this ongoing issue ?
Category: Urology
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 2 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 2 months ago.

Do you have any penile discharge?

How long has this been going on?

Have you had a doctor look at it?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I explained all the symptoms and paid £15 for a quick reply. You've told me nothing. Thank you !
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 2 months ago.

I was trying to gather more information so that I could give you some informed advice.....

Also, as I am in the USA our time zones do not match up very well.

Let me know if you would still like some assistance.

If so, I look forward to your reply to my inquiry for additional data.