How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 15028
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now

How urgenrly should i see my GP Assistant: Any pain or

Customer Question

how urgenrly should i see my GP
Assistant: Any pain or burning sensation while urinating? What color is your urine?
Customer: no pain or burning when passing water. Once emptied there remains a dull ache for say half anhour
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?
Customer: no burning sensation just a dull lavhe
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: bad fall on myback 6 months ago leaving a couple of compression fractures
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 8 months ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 8 months ago.

you could have a bladder stone causing this dull ache for 1/2 an hour after urination.

you should see your GP doctor and get a bladder ultrasound.

when can you get into see your GP doctor?