wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I had mo and radio theiripy in the bladder, why do,s it keep

Customer Question

i had mo and radio theiripy in the bladder, why do,s it keep bleeding and is their anything i can do to stop it.also getting lots of bladder infections what can i do to stop them
JA: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: acute
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: i got the all clear for bladder cancer august 2017
Category: Urology
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 12 days ago.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
i can wait for an answer
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 12 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 12 days ago.

How can I be of service?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
i had bladder cancer had kemo and radio theripy i got all clear august 2017 but since then i keep getting bladder infections and i keep bleeding is their anything that i can do to stop this
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 11 days ago.

At this point the best thing to do would be to have a urologist scope your bladder and see if he can find the source of the bleeding.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
ALREADY HAD CAMARA INTO BLADDER HAD A LARGE BLOOD CLOT IN BLADDER HAD IT CUT OUT NOW FIND ITS STILL BLEEDING
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 11 days ago.

If it keeps on bleeding you may have to have your bladder removed :(

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS