Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth,
101124971

Would you be able to tell me what the redness is on the top

Hi doctor would you be able to tell me what the redness is on the top of my penis and foreskin please?

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 14 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question.

Skin conditions are always best diagnosed and treated after seeing them directly. May I request you to upload some images of the skin lesion, so that I can see and guide you better please.

You may see a phone call request, the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I would be glad to continue here please.

I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This is the picture doc
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It is red at on the top of the head of the penis and on the foreskin when retracted
Image is downloading... please hold on.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok doctor
Thank you for getting back with the image for my better understanding.The possibilities here are -1. Inflammation of the foreskin and glans.
2 Balanitis.I do not think there is any infection especially bacterial going on.I suggest that you apply 1% hydrocortisone cream twice a day for 7 days followed by once daily in the morning for 7 days and stop it.The most probable reason for this could be a rough sex or forceful fritional masturbation.I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.
A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".
If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -
https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok doctor it comes and goes I think I have noticed it a few times does that make it any easier ?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Also is that picture better?
I did not understand what you want please.
The 2nd picture has not changed my clinical opinion please.
Are you suggesting that it started after an unknown sexual contact please?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Not really I did have a exposure but I tested for chamydia gonorrhoea syphilis and also hiv out to 5 months but this is a year after the exposure now all my tests were negative
Then I don't think anything serious is going on.
But did you consider the possibilities of rough sex and forceful masturbation please?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have not had sex or masturbated in the last day or two doctor
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello doc?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Are you there?

I understand but... Right now what I can tell you that nothing serious is going on.

I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you and put your mind at ease. In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok doctor Thankyou

Happy to help anytime!