Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod,
73944119

I have been to the doctors and std clinic, they have said

Customer Question

I have been to the doctors and std clinic, they have said it's not an std, they have said I have an infection of some kind but can't diagnose it. I have pain and discomfort in my urethra. They is a redness around my anus and testicles, my nose and around my lips have started to sore and feel itchy. what could I have? This has been ongoing for 3 /4 years now and no one seems bothered.
Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: Acute
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Nothing.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 12 days ago.

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 14 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question.

Skin conditions are always best diagnosed and treated after seeing them directly. May I request you to upload some images of the skin lesion, so that I can see and guide you better please.

You may see a phone call request, the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I would be glad to continue here please.

I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I can't upload atm, it's itchy and irritating and is constant through out the day

I am sorry I may not be able to do justice for a skin condition without seeing it.

Shall I wait for you upload or shall I opt out so that other experts can help you out please.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 7 days ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.