How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 15035
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now

I am female and I am suffered in the last two months Urinary

Customer Question

I am female and I am suffered in the last two months Urinary tract infection and Bladder and pelvic pain . Pain is strong and I have a cramp. Antibiotic treatment is not sold my problem.What can I do ?
JA: The Urologist can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: Chronic
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No relevant , but two month ago due swab in the urine tub
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 2 years ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.