wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

My daughter has contracted Genital Herpes. She is 27 and

Customer Question

My daughter has contracted Genital Herpes. She is 27 and otherwise in good health. She went to a Cnic in London yesterdayand they said the outbreak is almost over so di not give her any meds. She now has Whitlow finger and is in a great deal of pain and has to be off work. she says she can barely walk or bend down and feels very unwell. What do you suggest
JA: The Urologist can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: 5 weeks. nothing helps
JA: Anything else in your daughter's medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Please cancel the phone call and respond via email. Thank you
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 6 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 6 days ago.

here is a link for a phone call.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 6 days ago.

ok. We can just chat here and not do the phone call

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Apologies. Can we do the phone call now
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 5 days ago.

Our time zones are 8 hours apart.
I am available tomorrow morning around 6 am Mountain time USA. Would that work for you?