Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I think i have genital warts Assistant: Have you seen a

Customer Question

Hello i think i have genital warts
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No i haven't yet
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 9 months ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. In the UK, you need to attend a STi or GUM clinic This is where stds can be diagnosed and treated. You cant treat them on your own. I hope this information is helpful to you. Please reply with any questions you may have. Thank you for coming to Just Answer for help.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Where I can go and have tests done and treatment ?
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 9 months ago.
See the answer above. You need to go to a gum clinic. I have no way to know where you are in the uk