How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. K. Your Own Question
Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 9764
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. K. is online now

I think i have genital warts Assistant: Have you seen a

Customer Question

Hello i think i have genital warts
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No i haven't yet
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. In the UK, you need to attend a STi or GUM clinic This is where stds can be diagnosed and treated. You cant treat them on your own. I hope this information is helpful to you. Please reply with any questions you may have. Thank you for coming to Just Answer for help.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Where I can go and have tests done and treatment ?
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 2 years ago.
See the answer above. You need to go to a gum clinic. I have no way to know where you are in the uk