How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask the-good-doctor Your Own Question
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 78089
Experience:  Medical Doctor
Type Your Urology Question Here...
the-good-doctor is online now

Dear im suffering premature ejaculation for a time. How

Customer Question

Hi dear im suffering premature ejaculation for a long time. How could i recover from it. I tried already all of techniques and took some of medication. But doesn't help at all
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Ya, they advised me some of techniques and one of teblet i forgot the name. I also used a numb dela spray
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 2 years ago.

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 2 years ago.

have you tried SSRIs?

like prozac?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello sir
Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 2 years ago.


have you tried SSRIs?