Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Urologist
Experience:  MBBS MS (Surgery) Vast experience and routinely perform all urology procedures including endoscopy.
5625079

Last week on Wednesday morning myself and my partner were

Hi doctor
so last week on Wednesday morning myself and my partner were having sex, I accidently sat wrongly on his erect penis and heard the 'crack' sound. It immediately started shooting A LOT of blood out his canal. He felt like he wanted to faint but he didn't. There was no bruising or swelling on the day of the accident and we immediately went to the doctors here in Brazil. They referred us to come back on Friday (2 days after) to do a ultrasound scan. During those 2 days my partners penis was dripping blood and the tip of his head was bruised but his penis felt fine. He was urinating okay.
On the day of the scan, the doctors said they didn't find anything on the ultrasound scan and gave him nimesolida for inflammation and dipirona in case of pain. Although they didn't find any fractures in the penis they said they couldn't see the uretha.Today is Friday and my partner has been slowly getting better. 2 days ago started to appear a dark bruise on the side of the penis where the snap was thought to happen. The bruising has started spreading. He is worried if this is a sign of anything serious. He feels pain when he gets an involuntary erection.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
This is what his penis is at this moment and the bruising looks like it's spreading each day

Was the ultrasound done on the erect penis or after injection in the penis for expanding it?

I saw the picture.

The bruising alone does not point to anything serious. It can be due to capillary injury (tiny blood vessels) in the skin.

The injury to the penis tissue is best detected by expanding the penis by injection and doing an ultrasound.

With ultrasound being normal, there is nothing to worry.

Though bruising may take almost 2 weeks to resolve.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The ultrasound was done on an unerect penis and he didn't have an injection.
The ultrasound was done exactly one week ago today.
My partner is still with pain in his penis at this moment and he is with fear that he will experience pain whenever he gets an erection in the future.
Can you please explain this process?
Thank you for your response

Even a mild injury to the penis tissue (with no significant break) and skin/underlying fascia can cause the pain, especially on the erection.

You may ask your doctor/urologist to repeat ultrasound on the erected penis which if comes normal will resolve the anxiety completely.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Is the pain on the erection likely to be temporary? With the information that you have
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
And how can my partner do a scan with a erect penis? He says he imagines it is difficult
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
This is his penis now
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
He can bend his penis

These indicate that his penis tissue has a minor injury that will not affect the normal functions and skin capillaries are broken down only.

Wishing him a speedy resolution and all the very best in life.

" I sincerely hope that I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Stay blessed.

A positive rating would be highly appreciated for my time with you.

You are not charged extra for providing a positive rating.

Just Answer is based on the honor system. Experts are paid for time and expertise only when a positive rating is received.