Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth,
101124971

I found some black mole on may penis and went to GP, he

Customer Question

Hi, I found some black mole on may penis and went to GP, he refereed me to dermatologist they made sample study and said this is not cancer but is per-cancer sign. during 3 month i gound more black spot.now i found one white lesion near my anus for 3 weeks that irritate and itching.thanks for help
JA: The Urologist can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 9 days ago.

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 14 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question.

Skin conditions are always best diagnosed and treated after seeing them directly. May I request you to upload some images of the skin lesion, so that I can see and guide you better please.

You may see a phone call request, the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I would be glad to continue here please.

I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
OK
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 9 days ago.
I just received the images... please hold on.
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 9 days ago.
Thank you for uploading the images for my better understanding.

I am sorry to say that if these moles have appeared new then they will require further evaluation and definitely Melanoma has to be ruled out here.

Please do remember that I have to give you my unbiased professional opinion keeping your Goodwill in mind.

May I suggest you approach your dermatologist and discuss this please.

It is all the more important keeping the background history in mind.

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.
A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".
If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -
https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800
Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 7 days ago.

Is there anything else where I can be of assistance to you in this regard please?

If I have attended your query to your satisfaction please do remember to rate our interaction with a 5 star rating so that I can get my professional credit.

This is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and effort.

Best regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani