the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

Assistant: How can I help? i recently licked someone out

Customer Question

Assistant: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: i recently licked someone out that has chlamydia and they just found out. We had no sexual intercourse what so ever. Do you think I should get checked for potential chlamydia in the mouth
Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?
Customer: to you yes and really good. I had an abscess on my tonsils in April
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Category: Urology
Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 8 days ago.

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

any symptoms?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No symptoms
Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 7 days ago.

Yes, you absolutely should be checked for this

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 4 days ago.

Thanks for this question.I strive for 5 star service for all customers. :)If you have more questions, just reply.