Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Frequent uti Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this

Customer Question

Frequent uti
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes and antibiotics
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I have had frequent UTIs for over 20 years and negative cultures now I’m in severe pain and the doctors are doing nothing to help me and throwing antibiotics at me that I’m not working can you help
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
The doctors have referred me to your urologist again but do not know what to do with my pain in the meantime as my urine culture has come back as negative and nothing in the dip test urine test so they don’t know what to do with my symptoms I’m in severe pain and can’t go to the toilet and have flank pain
Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 6 days ago.

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

still need help?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Yes

how old are you?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
36

what did the urologist say?

were you tested for IC?