wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

My fiancée is Canadian and she is moving over to the UK to

Customer Question

Hello,My fiancée is Canadian and she is moving over to the UK to stay permanently. She has been having on-going treatment for a Tumour which is approximately the size of a fist close to one of her kidneys. She has been having minor surgery to stop the blood flow from entering the tumour in Canada and it has not worked as of yet. I wanted to basically get some information in regard to price of an appointment and potential surgery options to help the rectify the problems she has. The GP she has in Canada can send information over to the UK for example; scans of the tumour and previous medical history.I look forward to hearing from you.
JA: The Urologist can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: Chronic
JA: Anything else in her medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Category: Urology
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

Do you have biopsy results?

How old is she?

Why can't she stay in Canada and finish up the workup and treatment for the tumor and then relocate to the UK?

Does your girlfriend have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
it’s non-cancerous. She is 23. This is an option for her to stay in Canada. She takes no other medication. They have been treating her in Canada for two years and trying to stop the blood flow to the tumour but it hasn’t worked so they are trying for the third time. I’m basically looking for a second opinion if there is any different way forward. Thank you for your help I appreciate it.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

I would suggest she stay in Canada until treatment is completed.

In order to know if there is a different way forward I would have to review her complete medical record, response etc.....