Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General Practice
Experience:  Years of experience with general surgery and urgent care
18722459

I’ve noticed the colour of my semen has changed recently,

Hi, I’ve noticed the colour of my semen has changed recently, from white into a pale rose
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I’ve seen a doctor using the LIVI app, who referred me to my GP for a urine sample and sperm culture, but my GP said it’s very unlikely I’ll need the latter
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Did your GP have any comment about this?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Not really

Usually when this is worked up no cause is found

But it can be a sign of a prostate infection, a testicle infection, and very unlikely but int the mix--prostate cancer

I'd do a digital (finger in the rectum) exam to check your prostate and I agree with the urinalysis since if there are white cells there you'd need a course of oral antibiotics

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok thx

My pleasure

I'm here if you ever need me again

Please click on the 5 star excellent rating icon at the top of this page so I can get credit for my time with you