How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Urodoc Your Own Question
Urodoc, Doctor
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 14280
Experience:  M.D with over 30 years of experience in practice.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Urodoc is online now

How are you?I would like to ask that I do not know why bur

This answer was rated:

Hello how are you?I would like to ask that I do not know why bur for the last couple of months like my penis is not like getting at the max even if it get erected I do not feel like it. I think I may have hurted it during sex once bur like it used to be bigger before than now.What should I do?
Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: I do not know
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I used to have a stomach problem before some type of ulecher but not a bad one but i do not know if it relates

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.

Penile injury can cause Peyronie's Disease.

Fibrous scar tissue that develops on the penis and causes curvature or bend or penis shortening.

This can make it difficult to get or maintain an erection. Penile shortening is another common concern.

You should consult a doctor in person for a clinical examination to rule out Peyronie's Disease.

To rule out Diabetes and high blood pressure.

Let me know if you have any further queries so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s requested to avoid poor/bad rating.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello and thank you I would also like to add that sometimes like my testicles skin gets like dry like dead skin. Also what type of doctor check up should I do?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Also that I am a smoker does it relate to much to this?

The skin on your testicles can become dry and irritated, particularly if you're prone to dry skin.

You can use coconut oil or topical emollient cream/lotion.

Topical emollients are creams, lotions, or ointments that contain ingredients that soothe and soften the skin.

You can consult your general physician and if they think they can refer you to a urologist.

Urodoc and other Urology Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Okay thank you

Thank you.