Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS. FCPS (R) General Surgery and Traumatology. 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I got itchy condition for few months now my partner also

Hi there I got itchy condition for few months now my partner also feel the same
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?
Customer: nearly six months
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hello I am having itchy penis and testicle for nearly six months recently my partner feel the same I am worrying I am spreading infection to her may I know the reason why I am getting and how to stop this please.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

It can be either a fungal infection or scabies. I would suggest using 1% clotrimazole cream twice a day for a week and if it does not improve then both of you should see a doctor to get a swab test to rule out any STD and to find the exact diagnosis.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

My pleasure.