Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth,
101124971

I would like to talk to a doctor about a suspected sti, No,

Customer Question

Hi there I would like to talk to a doctor about a suspected sti
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No, and no medications
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: not really, apart from a recent contact
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Two days after the encounter I have noticed slight burning / discomfort at the tip of penis which is ongoing
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 6 months ago.

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 15 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Please elaborate the suspected event so that we can proceed further to sort out the issue related to STI.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Doctor, there was sexual contact last friday night. I had a very slight burning sensation the following Sunday night, just two days after. It may just be a UTI, but I would like to get medications just in case, unfortunately this does not seem possible without a test and I am told I need to wait for 2 weeks after the event to do this

Please hold on.

I want you to know that we do not offer prescription service of any kind, including prescription refills or referrals. While we can't help with prescriptions, we may be able to offer alternative ideas, as well as answer any questions you may have. Please let me know if you want to continue.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
please

I am typing some questions.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

1. May I know your age please?

2. Was it an unprotected act?

3. I am sorry to ask but I need the details?

4. Any abnormal discharge?

5. Any fever?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am 47, it was unprotected. I was feeling slightly feverish yesterday but only for an hour, and very mild. No noticeable discharge - just the continued burning sensation
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Symptoms started 48 hours after
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello, are you there, I need to go to a meeting shortly
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your time Doctor. I will find a local GP to visit, please close this case file now
I wish you good health.