Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I'm contacting you regarding the same issue i first got in

Customer Question

Hi Dr,I'm contacting you regarding the same issue i first got in contact with a dermatologist on this site about;the neck glan of my penis looks like it is scarred and this has not gone away since I last spoke (2 months ago) - on top of this, it seems the skin connecting the neck and the head appears loosened.over the last day or so i have noticed a vein like bump under the area of "torn" skin and im unsure if this is something i should be worried about. / i am worrying as expectedIve had a full blood test as well as urine test since we last spoke, and everything came back clear, im not sure what to think at this point...my GP said i was fine, however this hasnt alleviated my concerns and since then it hasnt gotten any betterhoping you can help point me in the right directioni can attach photos
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
attached are photos
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 6 months ago.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. I have gone through all the pictures in detail and I have zoomed all the areas to be sure. The bump or the vein that you are feeling is absolutely normal. Our penis works with these veins and there can be new vein formations over time. That doesn't indicate anything serious or abnormal. It's your anxiety that is bothering you and I would strongly suggest and request you not to worry about something that you don't have otherwise it will start affecting your sexual capabilities. Just relax and take it, easy dear. I reassure you and give you my words that you don't have anything serious. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. Regards

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
do you have any idea what the scarring and the "loosening" is? I'm only worried as i dont have any clue what im dealing with here.
have you seen or read about similar cases? and if so could you please help clarify what it is that's happening.Thanks

Thanks for your input. Actually it's normal skin. Scarring and loosening of the skin are not there actually. Please don't mind it's your anxiety that is bothering you but otherwise, there is no disease process like Peyronies disease. My best wishes and prayers will be following you for good health. Please remember to rate my answer as this is how we get compensated for our time and effort here for you. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. Regards

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ive definitly seen a change in skin over the last few months, it may not be actual scarring or loosening, however as you can see in some of the pictures, there is a definite change from what it was before to what it is now .is it not possible to account for the change at all?
I would like some more information on what is actually going on

Yes, it is possible not to account for the change at all because such changes are normal in the penis. I agree that you need more info but there is nothing abnormal going on.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
are you able to provide anymore information / point me in the right direction?

Have you seen a urologist?

Do you feel any pain while having sex?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i have not , only GP and blood tests so far
i havent had sex since i noticed , but i didnt notice any pain during or after sex at the time.

What are your fears about this problem?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
that the changes are symptematic of something more serious / underlying , i have no idea what (hence why im trying to find answers)

That is not related to anything serious and there is no underlying problem. Loosening os skin and sometimes tightening is something that we all experience.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
alright - last question; is it likely to go back to what it was before or should i expect it to stay the same

Yes, it might go away on its own, It can stay for 7 to 10 days and if it persists then see your doctor. My best wishes and prayers will be following you for good health. Please remember to rate my answer as this is how we get compensated for our time and effort here for you. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. Regards

I am sorry, I meant that it can stay forever or it might get better in between but since we are not suspecting a disease, there is no need to worry.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
okay cool, just to clarify, thius has been going on for months (much longer than 10 days) but if it can stay like this then i dont need to worry / unless i notice other changes?

I promise that there is no need to worry at all :)

I'd be happy to answer any further queries you may have regarding this problem. If there are none for now kindly consider rating our interaction positively by clicking on the stars near the dialog box (or pressing the 'Accept' button if you see one) to enable me to get credit for my work with you. You can continue to follow up even after if required. Thank you.