Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, M.D.
Experience:  30 years of primary care medicine including urology evaluation
19706630

I’ve had itching in my anal reigion and was anxious to think

Hi, I’ve had itching in my anal reigion and was anxious to think it may be an STI.
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I haven’t
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Hi. How long have you had this? Male or female?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
A few days. I am Male.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am able to send a photograph if that would help?
Sure send a picture. Have you had anal sex?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have. I have a long term partner and we’re both committed and haven’t had sex with anybody else in over 6 months.
I don’t see anything that looks like an sti. The area looks irritated. I would try an otc hemorrhoid cream.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You’re welcome. Try the cream and see how things go. If no better in a week or two then see your gp.
I’d appreciate you rating my answers with the stars on your screen so I receive feedback and credit. Thanks