How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General Practice
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 54887
Experience:  Years of experience with general surgery and urgent care
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now

I have On my glans a spot like Circle end no rash or pain,

This answer was rated:

Hi I have On my glans a spot like Circle end no rash or pain
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: no pain
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Could you please post a picture of that for me on this page?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok ?

Got it--hold on please

How long have you had that and have you tried anything to treat it?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am not sure some months and At the start it was Smaller I tried moisturiser

Nothing serious there--not herpes or a genital wart or any kind of STD or infection

You've got a couple of penile papules there--little cysts and no trigger for them

They're totally harmless but a dermatologist can get rid of them with a CO2 laser treatment

Please let me know if you need any more information

Dr. Chip and other Urology Specialists are ready to help you