How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrVasavada Your Own Question
DrVasavada, Doctor
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 4183
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
Type Your Urology Question Here...
DrVasavada is online now

I am a 27 year old male with chronic pain in the lower

Customer Question

Hello! I am a 27 year old male with chronic pain in the lower bladder area. I've had a urine test for infection and sti which came back clear, an ultrasound of the kidneys and top of bladder which came back fine. I had only a week on antibiotics which didn't do anything I'm really struggling with day to day life now thanks Lewis
JA: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: Chronic
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Very slight change in my balance
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrVasavada replied 18 days ago.

Hi, thanks, am reading your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

Expert:  DrVasavada replied 18 days ago.

Please try dye drug called pyridium which is urinary analgesic. Alkalizer powder also may help. In absence of positive urine test for infection, it may just be sensitive bladder muscle or lining. Good luck.