Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I have been suffering with ED for 8 years, no pill has

Customer Question

Hi, i have been suffering with ED for 8 years, no pill has worked and i'm completely dead. I don't even have a sex drive. My thyroid was under active and prolactin hormone very high but that has been fixed for several months now and i still feel no different.I want to try caverject so i can simply induce an erection but my doctor wont prescribe it or give me any referrals. He wants to spend what feels like months testing drugs that i know wont work.How to i go about getting caverject?
JA: The Urologist can help. To begin, is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?
Customer: Very healthy health overall. Very fit and active.
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Urologist should know?
Customer: No
Category: Urology
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 4 days ago.

Hi. My name is Dr Rick, I have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 4 days ago.

how old are you?

What have you tried to improve things?

WHy don't you want to do a medical workup or try anything other than caverject?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.