wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I have an urinary infection but the pain I have on the right

Customer Question

Hello, I have an urinary infection but the pain I have on the right lower abdomen it is really big, feels like something it is burning. I cannot sleep at all. What shall I take?
Category: Urology
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 15 days ago.

Hi. My name is Dr Rick, I have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 15 days ago.

You probably will need antibiotics.

If you can't get into see your GP today then a quick trip to the A&E should get you the medicine you need and get you on the fast track to feeling better.

There is really nothing you can do at home to fix this.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have antibiotics at home
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 15 days ago.

What do you have?