How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask wieyedoc Your Own Question
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 14601
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
Type Your Urology Question Here...
wieyedoc is online now

I have an urinary infection but the pain I have on the right

Customer Question

Hello, I have an urinary infection but the pain I have on the right lower abdomen it is really big, feels like something it is burning. I cannot sleep at all. What shall I take?
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 15 days ago.

Hi. My name is Dr Rick, I have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 15 days ago.

You probably will need antibiotics.

If you can't get into see your GP today then a quick trip to the A&E should get you the medicine you need and get you on the fast track to feeling better.

There is really nothing you can do at home to fix this.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.


Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have antibiotics at home
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 15 days ago.

What do you have?