sofia khan
sofia khan,
Experience:  Consultant Family physician with special interest in dermatology at Rehman Medical Institute
101501929

Is there any disease that can be transmitted by a woman to a

Is there any sexual disease that can be transmitted by a woman to a man without the woman being infected herself?
JA: The Urologist can help. To begin, any pain or burning sensation while urinating? What color is your urine?
Customer: Is there any sexual disease that can be transmitted by a woman to a man without the woman being infected herself?
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Urologist should know?
Customer: Is there any sexual disease that can be transmitted by a woman to a man without the woman being infected herself?

Thank you for contacting Justanswer.

My name is***** khan. I am board certified family physician with specialist training in dermatology. I shall try and help you today with your query.

Let me have a quick read through and I’ll get back to you shortly.

yes a few infections can be transmitted from women to men without the women being carrying any symptoms. These are called silent carriers.

Chlamydia, gonorrhoea and Herpes can be transmitted this way.