Elliot Ruff
Elliot Ruff,
Experience:  GP at Whitstable Medical Practice
108371854

Ho there i need your help i am severely ill had some test

Ho there i need your help i am severely ill had some test which i will show you. What does that mean

Good morning, I am Dr Ruff. Thank you for contacting us today.

I am sorry to hear you are severely ill. Please do share your tests?

In what way are you unwell?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi dr i have a,swollen on upper right abdomen feel sick, loss of appetite, libido, weakness.please check this report
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I can't eat for last few days
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Help please

No problem. Did this all start a few days ago as well?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have beem unwell from last year but now i am getting worse did you look report? How,could a dr diagnose me with gastritis without performing endscopy

Gastritis is a clinical presentation, you do not need an endoscopy for that.

However if you have had symptoms for more than a few months, then yes an endoscopy would be wise.

You should be on a high dose PPI (Omeprazole/Lansoprazole), and also due a repeat blood test following this report as your kidney function had deteriorated slightly. This can be from something as simple as dehdyration.

If this has been for more than 6 weeks, ask your GP to urgently refer you as you would be able to go on an urgent pathway meaning the Gastroenterologist would see you within 2 weeks.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I had an endoscopy last year they took biopsy but nothing was concerning. They said it was mild inflammation in esophagus.

Okay, well that is reassuring then, which makes gastritis more likely.

This therefore will require medical management and unlikely to need any intervention.

As mentioned, a high dose PPI will help, would be worth speaking to your doctor about excluding H.Pylori if it has flared up. However according to the report, you need to make some lifestyle changes, certainly reduce your weight to a healthier level and also consider dietary causes that could be aggravating it.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I was also diagnosed with active hpylori last year but was given antibiotics for 2 weeks

Okay. Reinfection isn't uncommon.

Best of luck with this, I hope your GP can get you investigated again

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have a erectile dysfunction since 4 says

Please feel free to ask any further questions if you have any.

ED would not be caused by gastritis, however if you have upper GI symptoms, it would be normal not to have a sexual drive. Any pain and discomfort would greatly stop you maintaining an erection

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Its not about maintaining an erection its like no streghth in ? Do you think it neurological problem?

If you can get an erection, then no it is unlikely to be a neurological problem.

You could try a low dose Sildenafil to see if this helps get you back to normal.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Its been sleep from last 4 days doesn't repond at all may look like its nerve damaged
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Last year i use to have num feel in top of penis. I dont know dr whats happening here gp isnt helping me at all

Would you like to speak if I can reduce the price of the call?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.

I am not sure what price is offered to you without that?

Thanks - could you provide your contact details

Got them, sorry, allow me a few minutes please

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Can u call me plz waiting

Good luck, hope you find the answers you need soon.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I hope but i am losing hope :'(
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have 2 lil kids so worried for them
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have a one more question to ask sir i was give reckless transmission nearly 4 years ago when i met this girl she probably had some kind of infection which lead to cancer. I have had hiv , habcv and some other std test done but all were negative . She kissed me in deep and i fell ill a week later. Its her 100% and what worrying me is that my entire family is effected