How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 15032
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now

I would like to ask an urologist a question, no pain or

Customer Question

Hi i would like to ask an urologist a question
JA: The Urologist can help. To begin, any pain or burning sensation while urinating? What color is your urine?
Customer: no pain or burning , normal colour
JA: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?
Customer: no burning , no discomfort
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Urologist should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr.sOrders replied 2 months ago.

What's your specific question please? Thanks

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi i think i have a ulcer under my foreskin , shiny red around edges and slightly yellow in the middle , no smell , pain or discharge or coloured urine . please advise
Expert:  Elliot Ruff replied 2 months ago.

Good evening, I am Dr Ruff, I am a GP urologist. Thank you for your question, how long have you had this ulcer for please? Are you able to provide a photo please?

you are welcome to email it if you prefer (*****@******.***)