Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Urologist
Experience:  MBBS MS (Surgery) Vast experience and routinely perform all urology procedures including endoscopy.
5625079

Husband couldn’t pass urine at 3am due to problem with

Husband couldn’t pass urine at 3am due to problem with bladder stones. He passed stone at 9am. Since then been shivering and sick. He is 85. Suggestion please?
JA: What are all the husband's symptoms? Is he taking any medication?
Customer: Adizem 120 capsules. Carbocisteine 375 mg. Finasteride 5 mg. Losartan 50 mg. met for in 500 mg 2 twice daily. Onbrez Breezhaler 150 micro. Rivaroxaban 15 mg
JA: Got it. Has he seen a doctor about this?
Customer: He had op 1 year ago 32 stones removed. Was due to hate remainder removed but Covid. Just continue lots of fluids but sometimes the stone will just not come out
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in his medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: He suffers from farmers lung . Does have marks on the lung but recent x ray said all was clear
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Also takes simvastin and tamsulosin

Shivering indicates a urinary tract/kidney infection.

He needs an injectable antibiotic.

He needs to go to a hospital for a urine culture and blood counts immediately.

Wishing you a speedy resolution and all the very best in life.

" I sincerely hope that I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question) to give credit for the time. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Stay blessed.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you for your help. He is now in hospital having tests.

You are very welcome.

Wishing you both the very best.

Thank you for the opportunity to answer your question completely. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited and paid for my work.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.