How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. SS Your Own Question
Dr. SS
Dr. SS, Doctor (MD)
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 31043
Experience:  25 years of clinical experience
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. SS is online now

I am 21 male and I feel lately that the size of my testicle

This answer was rated:

Hi, I am 21 male and I feel lately that the size of my testicle has become smaller is it somethinh of concern I know my eating diet is not at all good. Could that be a reason?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No I haven’t. No medications
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I used to apply a cream on my testicle due to a skin condition

Thank you for your question.
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

Do you feel any other symptom?

How much reduction in size?

Since when?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
No other symptom
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Since 2 weeks

Any serious recent or past illness of testicle?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
None, just a skin condition

How much reduction in size?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
For which I used to apply medicine

How much reduction in size?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Not sure how to measure it
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
But it looks weak and the skin kind of hangs from it
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
My diet is quite bad, I have one meal a day almost could it be cause of that

Thank you for waiting.

I understand your concern.

I am very sorry for your symptoms.

It is quite uncommon to have decrease in size of testicles in your age.

Some infection like orchitis can cause a decrease in size.

But you are not having any such illness.

It is likely that loosening of skin is causing an apparent reduction in size.

I feel you need not worry.

For confirmation,I would advise to take an examination by doctor.

I hope this information will be helpful.

If you have any query, please feel free to ask.

Your satisfaction is my goal.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Which doctor do you think I should visit?

You can see your primary physician.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Okay. Thank you

You are welcome.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you.

If you are happy with my answers please do not forget to leave a 5 star rating before signing out.

Wish you a healthy life.

Warm Regards.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Can too much intercourse cause this?

It is unlikely.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Okay thank you so much for your help

You are always welcome.

You can see the rating button in the upper corner of this window.

Dr. SS and other Urology Specialists are ready to help you