How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Elliot Ruff Your Own Question
Elliot Ruff
Elliot Ruff, GP
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 3273
Experience:  GP at Whitstable Medical Practice
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Elliot Ruff is online now

Im the same guy :D I wanted to ask one more thing if I

This answer was rated:

Hi doctor, Im the same guy :D I wanted to ask one more thing if I can..about my penis, I find something strange on it. Can you give me advice how can I solve this thing?

Good evening, I am Dr Ruff, thank you for contacting us today

What problem are you having plesae?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
when I have full erection I saw strange things on my penis, I send you photo,what I mean about this
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
what can cause this thing and whats the cure

Thanks, ***** ***** fordyce spots. They are normal, cosmetic if anything. But not treatment is required for them.

Elliot Ruff and other Urology Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thanks doc,

No worries, take care.