Dr.sOrders
Dr.sOrders, Doctor
Experience:  Has been serving the Beverly Hills community for over 20 years.
21747962

I had intercourse with a boy a week ago and since then I

Customer Question

Hi I had intercourse with a boy a week ago and since then I have had this thick light yellow discharge and I don’t know what it is I’ve never seen it before
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?
Customer: yes this is my first time and my health is completely fine
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I’ve also been having headaches too and feeling really hot and when I go to the toilet it usually burns down there
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr.sOrders replied 11 days ago.

Is there an unpleasant smell to the discharge as well?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
it’s not a strong smell but it does smell kind of bad

Certainly the possibility of an infection such as trichomoniasis exists which will require an urgent examination, testing and treatment by your doctor.

Expert:  Dr.sOrders replied 10 days ago.

Good Luck.