Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Doctor
Experience:  Medical Specialist
111381268

Advice me. My penis is shrinking with time, It was 6 inches

Customer Question

Hello Doctor, advice me.
My penis is shrinking with time, It was 6 inches before like 3 years ago now it’s only 4, the length and girth has been decreased, not getting the same erections, age 33 years oldS
Category: Urology
Expert:  Shahid Karim replied 10 days ago.

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear you've had difficulties. May I ask, have you put weight on since 3 years ago? Have you started any new medications and do you smoke? Thanks

The most common cause for what you've described is weight gain or not achieving the same level of erection. It's important to try and lose any weight gained in that time and make sure you don't smoke, take enough fluids, get enough rest and avoid excessive alcohol. If despite this the issues persist, I'd advise you to see your GP and ask them to check your testosterone levels and consider taking viagra or similar for a little while at least until the changes you make come into effect. I hope that helps and you feel better soon. All the best.