Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

How would it take for an answer from a photo i would send to

Customer Question

how long would it take for an answer from a photo i would send to try diagnose wounds on my vulva? i’m worried i have an std
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: none
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: you didn’t answer my question
JA: Sorry. Please ask it again.
Customer: how long would it take to get an answer from the photo sent
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 17 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 17 days ago.

Please send the picture

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 17 days ago.

Are you there?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
it’s really painful to pee and it’s been like this for about a week now and won’t get better
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
i’ve taken antibiotics, used things like sudocreme and everything but it still won’t heal
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
This happened after sex, so i believe it could be an STD but i also know during the intercourse I wasn’t lubricated enough
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 17 days ago.

Thanks a lot for your patience and I appreciate it. Please wait, I am typing an answer and it may take a few minutes to write a detailed answer. In the meantime, if you have any specific questions, please let me know.

If you want a phone call, I am available to call you. We can stay in the chat as well. Regards

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
i can wait, please take your time
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 17 days ago.

Respected customer, thanks a lot for your input, and thanks again for visiting justanswer.com! A great place where you can find guidance and/or solution from real experts. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Even I would get tense in this situation. This is STD and you should get a swab test to get to the exact type of STD. Herpes is less likely because in that case, the discharge and burning pee shouldn't be there. You may need antibiotics according to the test but this is not due to friction and this is not yeast either.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply as I am happy to address follow-up questions. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. I will be glad to help you always. If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link, please –

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-hasan/?rpt=3800