How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Basu Your Own Question
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 40553
Experience:  MD
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr Basu is online now

I live on the Isle of Wight. I have symptoms of prostatic

Customer Question

I live on the Isle of Wight. I have symptoms of prostatic obstruction
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No I haven't. No medication.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am 86.
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 18 days ago.

Hi there,
I am an experienced Medical Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.
You can ask your doctor to prescribe you a medication called Terazosin at night time to relieve the symptoms.

You can take Saw palmetto supplement --a natural way to treat prostate obstruction.