Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Consultant Pediatrician at Kanchi Kamakoti CHILDS Trust Hospital
101124971

I have a lump on the side of my penis, I don't know, No

I have a lump on the side of my penis
JA: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: I don't know
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani. I have 16 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I am currently reviewing your question.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

May I ask you to upload an image please?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I am not able to do that at this moment

I understand your concern.

Thank you for uploading the image for my better understanding and also the information that it started probably after masturbation - you are right indeed.

This looks like Lymphocele of the penile shaft.

This is a swelling that suddenly appears on the shaft of the penis after sex or masturbation.

It happens when the lymph channels in your penis are temporarily blocked. Lymph is a clear fluid that forms part of the body's immune system.

The swelling should soon subside and won't cause any permanent problems.

It does not require any treatment as such and will settle down in few months time.

I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you and put your mind at ease.

In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime.

If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800